Aralon: Sword and Shadow is an iPhone 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Explore a massive world with different regions
- Customize your character’s appearance
- 4 Character Classes
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking and more
- Acquire a mount for fast travel throughout the kingdom
That which is done cannot be undone, but it can be avenged.
Three hundred years ago, the great Emperor Thalos ruled a empire that stretched from the Eastern Sea to the frozen wastelands of the north.¬† It was said that he drew on his magic to extend his lifespan, so that he ruled beyond the years of any normal man.¬† Finally, when he sensed mortality drawing near, he sought to become immortal and challenge the gods themselves.¬† He journeyed far into the frozen north, seeking the legendary Well of Life.
Drawing on the Well’s magic, he cast a spell so mighty that the world shuddered on its foundations.¬† The face of the Earth shattered, and the seas rose and fell.¬† Waves as tall as mountains reshaped the landscape.¬† The world was shattered and re-made, and Thalos vanished into the mists of Legend.
In the three¬† centuries since that dark day, pockets of survivors have struggled to rebuild.¬† From the ashes of that dark time arose the Kingdom of Aralon, forged of a pact between the elves, trolls, and humans.
Now a shadow has fallen over the land, and all the promise of a peaceful Aralon hangs on the delicate thread of Fate.¬† A hero must answer the call to restore the hope of the future, and re-discover the legacy of the past.